PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information".
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
· Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
· Log files track actions occurring on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
· Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
· Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
· Communicate with you.
· Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
· Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us).
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our aim is to provide a fantastic service to our clients and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we haven't provided this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first phone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
If you still remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with then you should set out your complaint via email to:
And/or by post at:
17 Bledlow Close, Newbury. RG14 6RX
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
• An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our usual first class service
• What you would like us to do to resolve the issue
• The names of the people involved and any supporting documents.
On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.
The time scales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
• You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
• Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
• If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
• After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
We are members of the Property Redress Scheme And Membership No… If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
• Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
• Waited at least 8 weeks for us to respond to your complaint;
• Not waited more than 6 months from our last communication with you, regarding this complaint.
The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted our internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with our response, to take any further action. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:
T: 0333 321 9418
The Property Redress Scheme.
Premiere House, 1st Floor
Elstree Way, Borehamwood Hertfordshire, WD6 1JH